Synclio lets you determine the number of rings before a follow-up action is triggered. Here’s how to set it up:
1. Log in to your Synclio account and choose Account Settings.
2. Choose Setting from the left panel.
3. Scroll down to Dial Time Out.
4. The How many rings before we move to the next action drop-down menu lets you choose how many rings your call rules to go through before activating the follow-up action.
5. Your choice will be automatically saved and implemented when a call comes in the next time.
Note: We recommend three rings as a good rule-of-thumb number.