Synclio allows you to mark any recorded conversation as important or to be followed up on. This is called “starring.” You can star and retrieve the messages from both the Voicemail and History tabs. The process is the same for both tabs:
Starring the Messages:
1. Log in to your Synclio account and go to History or Voicemail.
2. All your history or voicemail messages will be displayed.
3. Beside each message, you’ll see a star icon. Click the star to mark the message as important.
Retrieving and Filtering Starred Messages:
1. Log in to your Synclio account and go to Voicemail or History.
2. All your history or voicemail messages will now be displayed.
3. You’ll see the Inbox Messages drop-down menu at the top of the list.
4. Click the drop-down menu. There will be various filter options. Choose Starred Messages.
5. Now only Starred messages will be displayed.