Synclio Voicemail ensures you never miss a customer’s call. Here’s how to retrieve and manage your voicemails.
1. Log in to your Synclio account and navigate to Voicemail towards the right side of the page.
2. Under the Voicemail tab, you can see all the recorded voicemails.
3. You can listen to the voicemails, download them, or delete them.
4. From the drop down menu on the left side of the page, you can filter the voicemails.
All messages: Choose this option from the drop down and all your voicemail messages will be displayed on the right side.
Inbox messages: Display messages that are currently in your Inbox and have not been moved or modified.
Starred messages: Display messages that are marked important.
Archived messages: This is a list of messages that you have archived to retrieve later. Once you are done with an archived voicemail, you can remove it from this list.
Filter by Team(s): Choose this option to filter voicemails by team.
Filter by Member(s): You can filter voicemails on behalf of your employees or members as well.
6. You’ll also receive an email at your registered address when you get a voicemail. You can play and download from there as well.